Welcome to the South Florida MGMA
Meet the Local Resource for South Florida Healthcare Professionals!
The South Florida Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is a professional membership association that provides information, networking, and development for the medical group practice administrators and leaders in the South Florida area.
Founded in 2005, the South Florida MGMA is the local chapter of the state and national MGMA. Our chapter is dedicated to educating and advancing the profession of medical group practice professionals in the South Florida area. We welcome managers, administrators, supervisors, faculty, and students to join our organization.
As a member of the local chapter of the Florida MGMA, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with colleagues and vendors from Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County
- Engage with local industry leaders and innovators
- Receive national healthcare news and education as well as advice and information unique to our South Florida healthcare community
As the healthcare industry evolves, being a member of the South Florida MGMA will allow you to stay current in this ever-changing industry.
To provide South Florida’s medical practice managers, administrators, directors, executives, and physicians access to premier educational and networking events
Education & Networking Event
Webinar: 5 Principals of a Strong Patient Experience
The South Florida MGMA is excited to present, "5 Principals of a Strong Patient Experience”. The webinar will be presented by Yudith Guerra, Director of the Patient Experience at West Kendall Baptist Hospital and Tara Becker Principal Consultant at Perficient.
- Learn how digital tools can improve the patient experience
- Learn how to build trust within the healthcare patient experience
- The role of patient feedback and surveys in improving the patient experience
July 27, 2023 12:00 - 1:00 P.M.
Follow us on our new social media platforms to stay in the know on the go!
Connect With Us
P.O. Box 814983
Hollywood, FL 33081-4983